• MJ Road. •
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

money and power

Go down

money and power Empty money and power

Post  Fiore Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:11 pm

THE INVISIBLE GOVERNMENT

Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, Charles A. Lindberg Sr., Louis T. McFadden, and JFK all spoke about the influence of these merchant banking Wizards whose influence in the U.S. Federal Reserve would lead to an "invisible government by money power" (McFadden) whereby one day "the banks and corporations will grow up around them (the American people) and deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered" (Thomas Jefferson).
Fiore
Fiore

Back to top Go down

money and power Empty Re: money and power

Post  Fiore Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:13 am

the federal reserve system....How can it be...that the government has to BORROW money from a PRIVATELY owned business...a private bank. lets see...cant the government make their own money and actually back it up with gold ...so that not to much money is made...like more than they actually have...so that inflation and debt would not occur. after they Borrow this money from these PRIVATE banks..and it doesnt matter what name you give the bank its all run by the same damn crooks....but after they borrow this money, with interest ofcourse.... they come and tax US, the people.. to pay it back...Income tax.....social sercurity benefits...take it right out of our paychecks and telling us its going to our old age sercurity benefits. so now you come to the old age...and there is no money. my father put 35 years into General Motors...and now in his Golden years...he doesnt know whats going to become of him...because oops... they dont have the money to pay all these pensioners because they used the money for something else..BUT at the same time Congress is exempted from tax laws...THEY ARE ABOVE THE LAW....they make allllll this money and they dont have to pay taxes...but rest assure their old age pension is there for them.
1913 brougt in this federal reserve act... by president Woodrow wilson.....who latter deeply regreted it...."I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world -- no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."
Fiore
Fiore

Back to top Go down